China Energy Engineering Group Co., Ltd. (Energy China) is a central enterprise approved by the State Council and directly managed by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council. With a registered capital of RMB 26 billion, annual revenue of over RMB 320 billion, total assets of over RMB 500 billion and a workforce of over 120,000 employees, the company ranks 301st on the Fortune Global 500 list. As a comprehensive conglomerate that provides holistic solutions and full-chain services in areas such as power and infrastructure in China and the world at large, Energy China’s main business scope covers energy and power, water conservancy and water affairs, railways and highways, ports and navigation channels, municipal engineering, urban rail, eco-environment protection and housing construction, with a complete industrial chain integrating planning and consulting, evaluation and review, survey and design, construction and contracting and management, operating maintenance and investment operation, technical services, equipment manufacturing and building materials. The company has been on the Fortune Global 500 list for 8 consecutive years, ranking among the top 150 ENR global engineering design companies, top 225 international engineering design companies, top 250 global contractors and top 250 international contractors. Energy China has established more than 200 overseas branches in more than 80 countries and regions, with business in more than 140 countries and regions around the world.
In order to thoroughly implement the strategic goal of building a new Energy China during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period, accelerate the realization of the strategic vision of being "Industry-leading, World-class ", jointly build the "Belt and Road Initiative" with high quality, and promote the great development of Energy China's international business, we are now recruiting high-level professional and technical personnel and management personnel who meet the needs of Energy China’s business development from all over the world. The specific content of the announcement is as follows:
I. Recruiting positions
The scope of this recruitment covers eight categories: energy power, new energy; chemistry, hydrogen energy, energy storage; electrical engineering; civil engineering; materials science and engineering; marine engineering; mathematics, IT, artificial intelligence; economics, management, and law. Recruiting positions include 76 positions in technology research and development, consulting and design, project development, operation and management of the affiliated company. The specific position names, professional direction, job responsibilities, job requirements, recruiting units, work places and other information are detailed in the attachment.
II. Basic requirement
1. Abide by the Constitution and laws of China, identify with the corporate culture of Energy China, and have good professional ethics. Have strong dedication, innovation and research spirit, teamwork consciousness and communication and coordination ability.
2. Own a global perspective and high professionalism, strong independent research, analysis and management skills, a comprehensive grasp of the world's frontier development of the profession, and the ability to lead the direction of development of the profession.
3. Generally should have a doctorate degree and 2 years or more of working experience in a well-known foreign university, research institution or enterprise.
4. Those who have world-class research level, high reputation and influence in the industry are preferred; those who have presided over major research projects, or have published academic results in global top academic journals, or have patents on cutting-edge technologies are preferred.
III. Recruitment process
1. Online Registration
Applicants can log on to the global talent recruitment website (https://ceec.iguopin.com/job-global) of China Energy Engineering Corporation Limited, or log on by scanning the QR code below on your mobile phone, select the major and position, fill in the application form and supporting documents. Registration consultation Tel: 010-59099868.
2. Qualification review
Qualification review will be conducted based on the job qualification conditions and application form and supporting documents submitted by the applicants. The company will notify those who have passed the review by phone, SMS or email to take the examination, and those who fail will not be notified.
3. Comprehensive assessment
The open recruitment comprehensive assessment includes (not limited to) written examinations, interviews, psychological tests, etc. Base on the comprehensive assessment, the shortlisted candidates will be determined on the basis of merit.
4. Organizational inspection (background check)
Background checks and other inspection work will be conducted on shortlisted candidates.
5. Entry physical examination
The personnel to be employed shall go to the designated hospital for physical examination, and those who pass the physical examination will be employed.
6. Confirmation of employment
The hiring and posting procedures will be carried out in accordance with the relevant regulations of Energy China.
IV. Relevant treatment
In accordance with the relevant provisions of Energy China on Management Measures for the Introduction of High-end Core Talents in Shortage, we will provide internationally competitive salaries and guarantee corresponding working conditions and living benefits. The specific standards are negotiable in person.
1. This recruitment announcement is permanent. The specific recruitment positions will be adjusted according to business needs. Online application is accepted only.
2. Candidates should ensure that the application form and supporting documents provided are true, accurate and complete. If there is any falsehood, the application will be disqualified. Our company promises to keep the application information of the candidates confidential.
3. Please keep your communication open. Recruitment information will be notified by SMS, telephone or email. No further notice will be given to those who have not passed all aspects of recruitment.
4. Recruitment does not charge any fees, and does not hold or entrust any organization to hold examination counseling or training courses.
VI. Rewarding Talent Scout
To broaden recruitment channels and reflect the Company’s emphasis on talents, the “Talent Scout Award” is set up for this recruitment. Recommenders of talents who end up signing a contract or agreement with the Company will be rewarded RMB 5,000-10,000 in cash. Internal employees and people from all walks of life are encouraged to recommend suitable talents to us. Your recommendation will be appreciated.
Energy China brings together the best minds in the world, and recruits outstanding talents. Let’s head for a bright future, energize the development of beautiful China, and build a better world together!